Gene Target Solutions is an Australian owned company that services the Australian Life Science Community. Our partnership with leading Global Biotechnology Companies such as Quanta Bio, DeNovix, Swift Biosciences, Biotium, Cell Data Sciences, Lucigen (Epicentre), LGC Biosearch Technologies, Orflo, Geneaid, Kurabo, BioMolecular Systems (formally known as Corbett Research), & MCLAB, allow us to specialise in the field of Molecular Biology with a strong focus on the Purification, Qualification, Quantification, Amplification and Next Generation Sequencing of all Nucleic Acids.
From all of us at Gene Target Solutions, may we wish our clients and suppliers a very Merry Christmas
& a fabulous 2019.
Our office will close at 5pm on Friday 21st December,
and reopen at 9am on Monday 7 January.
- Myra Liquid Handling System
- A perfectly seamless workflow between the Myra liquid handling system and Mic cycler for qPCR.
- Run Myra and Mic instruments from the one user interface. No exporting or importing of sample names required. Just setup, run, and analyse all in one location.
- Simplified solutions for standard laboratory processes including qPCR, NGS library quantification*, and more, all available at the click of a button.
- Setup experiments for multiple Mic cyclers using one Myra liquid handling system and analyse together in one file using the Project software feature.
- Calibrate Myra at the click of a button. No more sticking your head under the hood and eye balling the positions. Myra does it all for you.
Offer valid for orders placed by 31st December 2018 only.
Download your deals here:
Christmas 2018 QuantaBio Promotion
Swift Bio’s Normalase Kit offers a novel enzymatic library normalization technology that is augmented by the power to consolidate library normalization and pooling for loading on Illumina® sequencing platforms. The Normalase workflow eliminates the need for library quantification and concentration adjustment prior to library pooling, resulting in optimal cluster density and library balance. The Swift normalization method can easily be integrated into standard protocols to improve turnaround time loading and accuracy for NGS laboratories.
- Saves time and increases throughput: Uniform sample processing with fewer handling steps to generate balanced library representation in multiplexed sequencing
- Reduces variability to save on sequencing costs: Improved library balancing allows higher multiplexing per run, predictable read depth, reducing the need to resequence.
- Flexible design for many workflows: Compatible with diverse library preparation methods and sample types to produce more evenly balanced sequence data
Winner of the Reviewers’ Choice Award for Life Science Product of the Year, the DS-11 FX+ combines the most sensitive 1µL UV-Vis absorbance with the most flexible and precise fluorometer in one compact, maintenance-free instrument.
DeNovix FX Series instruments combine Fluorescence and 1ul UV-Vis in stand-alone units for quantification of the widest dynamic range of biomolecules. DeNovix introduces three new dsDNA assays that enable the full sensitivity of the instrument, including quantification as low as 0.5 pg/ul dsDNA. These simple to use, two-point standard assays are pre-programmed into every DeNovix FX instrument and are highly selective for dsDNA even in samples containing RNA or protein.
Introducing the new DeNovix DS-C Cuvette Spectrophotometer. Intuitive, compact and stand-alone. Outstanding dynamic range, sensitivity, flexibility and ease-of-use. The built-in EasyApps and breakthrough Android operating system make the DS-C easy to learn, and quick to use. Ready right out of the box – no PC setup or software installation is required.
- DeNovix Spectrophotometer and Fluorometer Series Brochure
- DeNovix DS-11 FX Series – Performance Comparison Versus NanoDrop One
- Formulated to increase number of transformants
- Assemble up to 6 fragment inserts without the need for restriction enzymes
- Flexibility in design with 10x MM enabling assembly of low concentration DNA samples
- Eliminates dilution step resulting in easier workflow and 1 hr assembly
- Includes DpnI to reduce background when using plasmid templates for PCR
- repliQa™ HiFi Assembly Mix – Flyer
- Increased amplification efficiency results in higher yields for NGS library amplification even from low input DNA
- Unbiased amplification of DNA fragments provides improved coverage across AT- and GC rich regions
- Improved overall sequencing economics
- sparQ HiFi PCR Master Mix Flyer
You’d think that running a DNA Analyzer for Sanger sequencing would be fairly easy. But what makes keeping a balanced budget while delivering quality results so difficult?
The trick is to find the same quality consumables at a lower cost. Hundreds of service providers have happily made the switch to MCLAB for their sequencing consumable needs. Now we would like to offer you a chance to join this elite team of budget optimizing gurus.
Choose from the list of newly launched and recently re-formulated reagents that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. We guarantee you will see the difference in helping you reach your budget goals without losing the quality in your results.
Download the new MCLAB Sanger Sequencing Portfolio Brochure Here:
Simple, rapid extraction of PCR-ready DNA for transgenic mouse genotyping,
genetic studies, human identity testing, or viral/microbial screening.
INTRODUCING “Mic”, your personal qPCR cycler.
Mic is Fast, Accurate, Compact and Scaleable. Designed and manufactured by Bio Molecular Systems, an Australian company founded by the leading innovators of the former Corbett Life Sciences Company, & innovators of the Rotor-Gene 6000.
Faster heating & cooling times.
Running multichannel assays has never been quicker.
Unsurpassed temperature uniformity.
No need to calibrate – ever.
Less bench space than your laptop.
At 2kg, the most portable qPCR cycler available.
Multiple Mics can be operated from one workstation.
Contact us to arrange your Mic demonstration.
The QuickGene is affordable, lightweight, simple, rapid & semi automated. Its ultra thin membrane reduces the chance of contamination and enables the processing of samples at mild low pressure conditions, without the use of a centrifuge or vacuum manifold.