Gene Target Solutions is an Australian owned company that services the Australian Life Science Community. Our partnership with leading Global Biotechnology Companies such as Quanta Bio, DeNovix, Biotium, Lucigen (Epicentre), LGC Biosearch Technologies, Co-Diagnostics and BioMolecular Systems (formally known as Corbett Research), allow us to specialise in the field of Molecular Biology with a strong focus on the Purification, Qualification, Quantification, Amplification and Next Generation Sequencing of all Nucleic Acids.
Join us for our webinar –
Expert Tips to Generate Publication-ready Single Cell Spatial Gene Expression Data with Stellaris® RNA Fish Technology
Friday, 16 October 2020
12pm – 1pm AEST
Stellaris® RNA FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridization) is a RNA visualization method that allows for simultaneous detection, localization, and quantification of individual RNA molecules at a single cell level in fixed samples using fluorescence microscopy. The technology follows a simple protocol, does not need exotic reagents and is platform-independent. It can offer same day results and is versatile in terms of sample type, species and application. Stellaris RNA Fish probes can be labeled with several different dyes to allow for simultaneous detection of different RNA targets in multiplexed experiments. The Stellaris RNA FISH technology enables scientists to visualize gene expression through direct detection without isolation, purification or amplification.
Hear from Dr. Julie Mangada on the growing collection of applications that Stellaris could help enable in the field of cancer, neuroscience and immunology among others. Novel techniques such as FISH-flow, SNP FISH and 5-minute rapid FISH will also be highlighted. She will also be sharing her personal insights on tips & tricks to get your projects started and obtain professional & publication-ready images.
Mic is Fast, Accurate, Compact and Scaleable. Designed and manufactured by Bio Molecular Systems, an Australian company founded by the leading innovators of the former Corbett Life Sciences Company, & innovators of the Rotor-Gene 6000.
Faster heating & cooling times.
Running multichannel assays has never been quicker.
Unsurpassed temperature uniformity.
No need to calibrate – ever.
Less bench space than your laptop.
At 2kg, the most portable qPCR cycler available.
Multiple Mics can be operated from one workstation.
Contact us to arrange your Mic demonstration.
The Logix Smart™ Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Test kit is an in vitro diagnostic test that uses Co-Diagnostics patented CoPrimer™ technology for the qualitative detection of the RNA from SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus (COVID-19).
NEW Denovix CellDropTM Cell Counter. Count Cells without Slides!
CellDrop Cell Counters feature unique DirectPipette™ Technology to eliminate plastic slides and cumbersome hemocytometers from routine cell counting. Featuring dual fluorescence and brightfield optics, variable height sample chamber, and powerful, easy-to-use analysis software, the CellDrop enables the fastest cell counts, viability assessment, and GFP transfection efficiency measurements across the widest range of cell density, cell type and application.
- Myra Liquid Handling System
- A perfectly seamless workflow between the Myra liquid handling system and Mic cycler for qPCR.
- Run Myra and Mic instruments from the one user interface. No exporting or importing of sample names required. Just setup, run, and analyse all in one location.
- Simplified solutions for standard laboratory processes including qPCR, NGS library quantification*, and more, all available at the click of a button.
- Setup experiments for multiple Mic cyclers using one Myra liquid handling system and analyse together in one file using the Project software feature.
- Calibrate Myra at the click of a button. No more sticking your head under the hood and eye balling the positions. Myra does it all for you.
Quantify the largest dynamic range of dsDNA, with space-saving, intuitive DeNovix FX Series Spectrophotometers and Fluorometers.
Winner of the Reviewers’ Choice Award for Life Science Product of the Year, the DS-11 FX+ combines the most sensitive 1µL UV-Vis absorbance with the most flexible and precise fluorometer in one compact, maintenance-free instrument.
DeNovix FX Series instruments combine Fluorescence and 1ul UV-Vis in stand-alone units for quantification of the widest dynamic range of biomolecules. DeNovix introduces three new dsDNA assays that enable the full sensitivity of the instrument, including quantification as low as 0.5 pg/ul dsDNA. These simple to use, two-point standard assays are pre-programmed into every DeNovix FX instrument and are highly selective for dsDNA even in samples containing RNA or protein.
Introducing the new DeNovix DS-C Cuvette Spectrophotometer. Intuitive, compact and stand-alone. Outstanding dynamic range, sensitivity, flexibility and ease-of-use. The built-in EasyApps and breakthrough Android operating system make the DS-C easy to learn, and quick to use. Ready right out of the box – no PC setup or software installation is required.
- DeNovix Spectrophotometer and Fluorometer Series Brochure
- DeNovix DS-11 FX Series – Performance Comparison Versus NanoDrop One
- Formulated to increase number of transformants
- Assemble up to 6 fragment inserts without the need for restriction enzymes
- Flexibility in design with 10x MM enabling assembly of low concentration DNA samples
- Eliminates dilution step resulting in easier workflow and 1 hr assembly
- Includes DpnI to reduce background when using plasmid templates for PCR
- repliQa™ HiFi Assembly Mix – Flyer
- Increased amplification efficiency results in higher yields for NGS library amplification even from low input DNA
- Unbiased amplification of DNA fragments provides improved coverage across AT- and GC rich regions
- Improved overall sequencing economics
- sparQ HiFi PCR Master Mix Flyer
Simple, rapid extraction of PCR-ready DNA for transgenic mouse genotyping,
genetic studies, human identity testing, or viral/microbial screening.