- Myra Liquid Handling System
- A perfectly seamless workflow between the Myra liquid handling system and Mic cycler for qPCR.
- Run Myra and Mic instruments from the one user interface. No exporting or importing of sample names required. Just setup, run, and analyse all in one location.
- Simplified solutions for standard laboratory processes including qPCR, NGS library quantification*, and more, all available at the click of a button.
- Setup experiments for multiple Mic cyclers using one Myra liquid handling system and analyse together in one file using the Project software feature.
- Calibrate Myra at the click of a button. No more sticking your head under the hood and eye balling the positions. Myra does it all for you.
- Myra Liquid Handling System
Swift Amplicon HS Panels enable variant calling at and below 1% frequency, with allele sensitivity dependent on the amount of input material available and the depth of sequencing. Using 10 ng of input DNA, this assay consistently detects variants at 0.5% with a recommended sequencing depth of at least 60,000x (1M reads) prior to deduplication with MIDs and 0.25% from 20 ng of input DNA.
- NEW: Biotum GelRed Agarose LE is 50% off until 31 December 2018.
GelRed® Agarose LE is pre-coated with GelRed® Nucleic Acid Gel Stain for simple preparation of precast gels. With no need to handle concentrated fluorescent dye while preparing your gel, GelRed® Agarose offers greater convenience and safety.
- Kurabo launches two new QuickGenes. These replace the QuickGene Mini 80, 610L and 810.
- Biotium’s Gel-Bright™ LED Gel Illuminator is a light-weight, non-UV lightbox for detection of fluorescently labeled nucleic acids and protein. This patented product possesses novel features enabling imaging performance superior to that of other LED illuminators on the market. The proprietary light source and unique filter mechanism ensure optimal excitation and clear visualization of both green and red fluorescent dyes.
- GelGreen® Agarose LE is Biotium’s ultra-pure molecular biology grade LE agarose pre-coated with GelGreen® Nucleic Acid Gel Stain. With GelGreen® Agarose, there is no need to handle concentrated fluorescent dye while preparing your gel, for greater convenience and safety.
- GelRed® Agarose LE is pre-coated with GelRed® Nucleic Acid Gel Stain for simple preparation of precast gels. With no need to handle concentrated fluorescent dye while preparing your gel, GelRed® Agarose offers greater convenience and safety.
- Biotium’s New AccuBlue™ NextGen dsDNA quantitation assay provides an unprecedented level of sensitivity in dsDNA detection. With a detection limit as low as
1 pg* DNA in a 96-well plate reader assay, AccuBlue™ NextGen outperforms rivals such as Life Technology’s PicoGreen® in accuracy and sensitivity. Specially designed for scientists who need to quantify extremely dilute or precious DNA, AccuBlue™ NextGen is ideal for use in preparing samples for applications such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and digital PCR.
- Finally, a cost effective alternative for Sanger Sequencing consumables arrives in Australia. You’d think that running a DNA Analyzer for Sanger sequencing would be fairly easy. But what makes keeping a balanced budget while delivering quality results so difficult? The trick is to find the same quality consumables at a lower cost. Hundreds of service providers have happily made the switch to MCLAB for their sequencing consumable needs. Now we would like to offer you a chance to join this elite team of budget optimizing gurus. Choose from the list of newly launched and recently re-formulated reagents that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. We guarantee you will see the difference in helping you reach your budget goals without losing the quality in your results.
- New Accel-Amplicon™ BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel – all in One Amplicon Solution
The Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel offers comprehensive coverage of the entire coding sequence of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes. Utilizing 246 amplicons with an average size of 148 bp, this panel generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms. The unique design of the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel enables compatibility with FFPE and cfDNA samples. This panel is also suited for research focused on detecting clinically-relevant allele variants in DNA from circulating tumor cells (CTCs). This product is a complete kit that includes all components necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- New Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2 and PALB2 Panel – All in One Amplicon Solution
The Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel offers comprehensive coverage of the entire coding sequence of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes as well as coverage of all coding exons and 5’ and 3’ UTR regions of PALB2 (partner and localizer of BRCA2). Utilizing 302 amplicons with an average size of 149 bp, this panel generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina and Ion Torrent sequencing platforms. The unique design of the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2 and PALB2 Panel enables compatibility with FFPE and cfDNA samples. This panel is also suited for research focused on detecting clinically-relevant allele variants in DNA from circulating tumor cells (CTCs). This product is a complete kit that includes all components necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
- Kurabo introduces the QuickGene Mini 480 – with maximum throughput of up to 48 samples per run.
- 5PRIME products are now distributed in Australia through Gene Target Solutions. 5PRIME HotMaster Mix, 5PRIME Phase Lock Gel, & 5PRIME HotMaster Taq DNA Polymerase.
- Purchase a DeNovix DS-11 FX, DS-11 FX+ Fluorometer/ Spectrophotometer or QFX Fluorometer & receive a free DeNovix Start-Up Kit valued at over $1200 AUD.
- Two new One-Step Protein Gel Stains from Biotium. No fixing, no washing.
Biotium PMAxx – a new and improved viability PCR dye from the inventors of PMA.
- Biotium PMA Real-Time PCR Bacterial Viability Kits – for E. coli (uidA), E. coli O157:H7, Legionella pneumophila (mip), Listeria monocytogenes (hly), Mycobacterium tuberculosis (groEL2), Salmonella enterica (invA), Staphylococcus aureus (nuc), and Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (mecA)
- Biotium’s PMA-Lite LED Photolysis Device – specifically designed for photoactivation of Propidium monoazide (PMA) & other similar dyes.
- The highly sensitive QFX Fluorometer is a powerful solution for fluorometric applications
- DS-11 FX and DS-11FX+ : Combine UV-Vis absorbance and fluorescence methods in one compact instrument.
- The new “qScript XLT One-Step Multiplex ToughMix” is a robust formulation optimized for highly sensitive singleplex or multiplex RT qPCR.
- Make routine DNA analysis even easier with the “ZAG DNA Analyser”. Stop using manual slab gels and free up your time with the highest throughput DNA Analysis platform available.
- QScript XLT cDNA Supermix: A new first strand cDNA synthesis kit that out performs ALL first strand kits on the market
- PerfeCTa® NGS Quantification Kits. Accurate library quantification for next gen sequencing.
- Q-Seq Personal Sequencer: Revolutionising Pyrosequencing