- Wish your agarose gel was done already? Speed up routine DNA gel analysis with Biotium’s new Go-Go™ Fast DNA Gel Running Buffer. This novel low ionic strength running buffer allows you to run DNA agarose gels at higher voltage to get results up to 3X faster than with TAE or TBE buffer.
- CellDrop Cell Counters feature unique DirectPipette™ Technology to eliminate plastic slides and cumbersome hemocytometers from routine cell counting. Featuring dual fluorescence and brightfield optics, variable height sample chamber, and powerful, easy-to-use analysis software, the CellDrop enables the fastest cell counts, viability assessment, and GFP transfection efficiency measurements across the widest range of cell density, cell type and application.
- Myra Liquid Handling System
- A perfectly seamless workflow between the Myra liquid handling system and Mic cycler for qPCR.
- Run Myra and Mic instruments from the one user interface. No exporting or importing of sample names required. Just setup, run, and analyse all in one location.
- Simplified solutions for standard laboratory processes including qPCR, NGS library quantification*, and more, all available at the click of a button.
- Setup experiments for multiple Mic cyclers using one Myra liquid handling system and analyse together in one file using the Project software feature.
- Calibrate Myra at the click of a button. No more sticking your head under the hood and eye balling the positions. Myra does it all for you.
- Kurabo launches two new QuickGenes. These replace the QuickGene Mini 80, 610L and 810.
QuickGene Mini 8L
- Biotium’s Gel-Bright™ LED Gel Illuminator is a light-weight, non-UV lightbox for detection of fluorescently labeled nucleic acids and protein. This patented product possesses novel features enabling imaging performance superior to that of other LED illuminators on the market. The proprietary light source and unique filter mechanism ensure optimal excitation and clear visualization of both green and red fluorescent dyes.
- GelGreen® Agarose LE is Biotium’s ultra-pure molecular biology grade LE agarose pre-coated with GelGreen® Nucleic Acid Gel Stain. With GelGreen® Agarose, there is no need to handle concentrated fluorescent dye while preparing your gel, for greater convenience and safety.
- GelRed® Agarose LE is pre-coated with GelRed® Nucleic Acid Gel Stain for simple preparation of precast gels. With no need to handle concentrated fluorescent dye while preparing your gel, GelRed® Agarose offers greater convenience and safety.
- Biotium’s New AccuBlue™ NextGen dsDNA quantitation assay provides an unprecedented level of sensitivity in dsDNA detection. With a detection limit as low as
1 pg* DNA in a 96-well plate reader assay, AccuBlue™ NextGen outperforms rivals such as Life Technology’s PicoGreen® in accuracy and sensitivity. Specially designed for scientists who need to quantify extremely dilute or precious DNA, AccuBlue™ NextGen is ideal for use in preparing samples for applications such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and digital PCR.
- Finally, a cost effective alternative for Sanger Sequencing consumables arrives in Australia. You’d think that running a DNA Analyzer for Sanger sequencing would be fairly easy. But what makes keeping a balanced budget while delivering quality results so difficult? The trick is to find the same quality consumables at a lower cost. Hundreds of service providers have happily made the switch to MCLAB for their sequencing consumable needs. Now we would like to offer you a chance to join this elite team of budget optimizing gurus. Choose from the list of newly launched and recently re-formulated reagents that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. We guarantee you will see the difference in helping you reach your budget goals without losing the quality in your results.
- Kurabo introduces the QuickGene Mini 480 – with maximum throughput of up to 48 samples per run.