Come and say HELLO to Gene Target Solutions at the following events and get the gossip on the latest innovative technologies on offer:-
qPCR Symposium at Taronga Zoo! 24-25 May 2018.
Based on the roaring success of the inaugural 2017 qPCR Symposium,
it will be held again in 2018.
Feedback from the 2017 delegates:
- This symposium was one of the best ever that I’ve attended. The mix of presenters, the quality of the talks and the overall vibe was great.
- The stunning venue really speaks for itself.
- It was great to be around people all united by one technique.
- Great range of speakers that covered many aspects, applications and issues faced in qPCR.
- International speakers were awesome.
- Food was delicious and the staff were excellent – attentive and unobstrusive.
- It was good that the conference fee was not overpriced, and thus affordable.
- Easy to travel to with public transportation. Amazing views.
- Taronga is a great conference venue, as it gives people the privilege to walk around to clear their minds and start over for the speaker.
- Lots of tips for research. Information that could be incorporated into my lectures for University.
- Very good, great speakers with a wide range of disciplines. Talks were well pitched to an audience of mixed background knowledge.
- The dinner at Ripples was awesome – great choice!
- Good opportunity to network during the breaks.
- There was an open and friendly approach to the talks and discussions.
- Very nice to have a small group of people, making it easy to talk to everyone. More relaxed feel.
- Easy to get to, and an atmosphere removed from the hustle of Sydney.
- Hard to top this conference.
- A great showcase of emerging technologies.