Come and say HELLO to Gene Target Solutions at the following events and get the gossip on the latest innovative technologies on offer:-
2017 AGTA Conference, Hobart, October 29 – November 1, 2017
We will have a delegate attending at –
2018 qPCR Symposium at Taronga Zoo! Dates Pending.
Based on the roaring success of the inaugural 2017 qPCR Symposium,
it will be held again in 2018.
Click here to register your interest in attending in 2018. We’ll send you further details as they become available.
Feedback from the 2017 delegates:
- This symposium was one of the best ever that I’ve attended. The mix of presenters, the quality of the talks and the overall vibe was great.
- The stunning venue really speaks for itself.
- It was great to be around people all united by one technique.
- Great range of speakers that covered many aspects, applications and issues faced in qPCR.
- International speakers were awesome.
- Food was delicious and the staff were excellent – attentive and unobstrusive.
- It was good that the conference fee was not overpriced, and thus affordable.
- Easy to travel to with public transportation. Amazing views.
- Taronga is a great conference venue, as it gives people the privilege to walk around to clear their minds and start over for the speaker.
- Lots of tips for research. Information that could be incorporated into my lectures for University.
- Very good, great speakers with a wide range of disciplines. Talks were well pitched to an audience of mixed background knowledge.
- The dinner at Ripples was awesome – great choice!
- Good opportunity to network during the breaks.
- There was an open and friendly approach to the talks and discussions.
- Very nice to have a small group of people, making it easy to talk to everyone. More relaxed feel.
- Easy to get to, and an atmosphere removed from the hustle of Sydney.
- Hard to top this conference.
- A great showcase of emerging technologies.