qScript™ XLT cDNA SuperMix is a next-generation tool for first-strand cDNA synthesis, providing a highly sensitive and easy-to-use solution for two-step RT-PCR and RT-qPCR. qScript XLT is an engineered M-MLV reverse transcriptase with reduced RNase H activity and improved activity and stability at higher temperatures. Combined with a precise mixture of reaction components, this SuperMix enables superior results over a wide dynamic range of input RNA, with up to 8-fold higher sensitivity than cDNA synthesis kits utilizing an RNase H(+) reverse transcriptase (RT).
This 5X concentrated master mix provides all necessary components (except RNA template) for first-strand synthesis including: buffer, dNTPs, MgCl2, primers, RNase inhibitor protein, qScript XLT reverse transcriptase and stabilizers. The unique blend of oligo (dT) and random primers in the qScript XLT cDNA SuperMix captures unbiased representation of all RNA sequences into cDNA product (including the 5’-end, 3’-end, or central regions of long RNAs) and works exceptionally well with a wide variety of RNA templates. However, due to the relatively short average length of random-primed first-strand product, amplicon length for conventional RT-PCR applications should be limited to 1 kb or less.
Features & Benefits
- Improved performance over traditional reverse transcriptases
- Broad linear dynamic range
- RNase H minus RT = higher yield = higher sensitivity
- Ability to reverse transcribe difficult sequences resulting in improved representation of problematic sequences and longer first-strand product
- Out performs ALL first-strand kits on the market
Click on thumbnail to enlarge.
- 5X reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of MgCl2, dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP)
- Recombinant RNase inhibitor protein
- qScript reverse transcriptase
- Random primers, oligo(dT) primer and stabilizers.
qScript XLT cDNA SuperMix is stable for 1 year when stored in a constant temperature freezer at 20°C. The kit may be stored at 80°C to extend the product’s shelf life. qScript XLT cDNA SuperMix showed no loss in functional performance after 20 cycles of freezing on dry ice and thawing on ice.
Precautions and Disclaimer
For research use only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use. Please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for information regarding hazards and safe handling practices.
|Cat# 95161-025||25 x 20-µL reactions (1 x 100 µL)|
|Cat# 95161-100||100 x 20-µL reactions (1 x 400µL)|
|Cat# 95161-500||500 x 20-µL reactions (2 x 1 mL)|