Most issues concerning accuracy and reproducibility are sample or measurement technique related and are resolved by following the suggestions below:
- Ensure that the sample isolation procedure is optimized and samples are purified prior to making absorbance measurements.
- Ensure all solutions are homogenous and well-mixed prior to sampling.
- Ensure sample concentrations fall within the linear range of the instrument.
- Establish a new blank using the appropriate buffer.
- Verify that the buffer does not have significance absorbance at the analysis wavelength.
Click here for more information.