The QuickGene-Auto12S and the QuickGene-Auto24S are benchtop devices for automated DNA/RNA isolation. They can isolate high-yield and high-purity of DNA/RNA due to the patented porous membrane. Specific reagent kits are pre-filled reagent strips. These strips are supplied in a sealed condition with required reagents for isolation in one strip to reduce the contamination risk.
- QuickGene-Auto12S/QuickGene-Auto24S can isolate DNA from 200 μl of liquid samples by full-automatically.
- Solid sample for DNA isolation can be processed adsorption/washing/DNA collection automatically after manual pre-treatment
- Automated the previous manual labor to reduce user’s burden and support their high throughput in routine analytical work.
Pre-filled reagent kits
- QuickGene-Auto12S and QuickGene-Auto24S use pre-filled reagent strips.
- These strips are supplied in a sealed condition with required reagents for isolation in one strip to reduce the contamination risk.
- There are less contamination risk when you process different samples and use strips across the day.
- QuickGene kits are usable for DNA/RNA isolation from various samples such as human, mouse, plants, plasmid etc.
High yield & purity of DNA/RNA
The nucleic acid adsorptive medium used in QuickGene series is a porous membrane developed through application of advanced polymer membrane production technology.
It is less than 100 μm thick, making it incomparably thinner than conventional glass fibers. Because of the outstanding adsorptive and desorptive performances of the membrane, nucleic acid can be rapidly and reliably isolated at low pressure without being damage, which realizes high-quality nucleic acid isolation.
Longer DNA samples
DNA isolated by QuickGene has remarkable length of 97 kbp through its gentle separation process under low pressure conditions. Traditional spin-column isolation method with a centrifuge has been known to yield shorter DNA fragments than QuickGene due to the cleavage of DNA molecules.
This product is for research use only. Not for use in humans or diagnostic purposes.