Allophycocyanin (APC) Annexin V conjugate is Annexin V labeled with crosslinked allophycocyanin . Annexin V is a 35-36 kDa protein that has a high affinity for phosphatidylserine (PS). In normal viable cells, PS is located on the cytoplasmic surface of the cell membrane. In apoptotic cells, however, PS is translocated from the inner to the outer leaflet of the plasma membrane, making itself available for Annexin V binding.
The deep red fluorescent protein allophycocyanin(APC) belongs to the family of phycobiliproteins, which are derived from cyanobacteria and eukaryotic algae. APC has absorption maxima at 650 nm and emission at 660 nm. Because of the high extinction coefficient (~700,000) and high fluorescence quantum yield (~0.68), conjugates prepared from APC are ideal for use with the 633 nm spectral line of the red He-Ne laser or the 647 nm spectral line of the krypton-ion laser.
- λEx/λEm= 633, 640/660 nm
- Blue solution
- Store at 4°C and protect from light
- Concentration 1mg/mL
- Cat # 29057-100: Biotium Annexin V, Allophycocyanin (APC) crosslinked conjugate (20 assays), 100ul
- Cat # 29057-100: Biotium Annexin V, Allophycocyanin (APC) crosslinked conjugate (100 assays), 500ul
- Protocol Biotium Annexin V, Fluorescent Protein Conjugates 29045 29057
- MSDS Biotium Annexin V, Fluorescent Protein Conjugates 29057