The Accel-Amplicon Plus Comprehensive TP53 Gene Panel offers complete coverage of the entire coding sequence and flanking exon/intron boundaries of the TP53 gene. It’s fully compatible with difficult and low input samples, such as FFPE and cell-free DNA for liquid biopsy analysis. But that’s just the beginning.
Assay more. Discover more.
The panel is modular, allowing you to add on focused content to achieve your most optimal design. Either combine it with our pre-validated content or add your own targets. We’ll work alongside you to design your assay and then Swift will optimize and wet-bench validate its performance before shipping it to you.
Comprehensive: Covers 1,000 COSMIC and 700 ClinVar mutations and generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® sequencing platforms
Powerful: Simultaneous detection of single nucleotide variants (SNV) and small insertions and deletions (indels), all within a fast and easy single-tube assay workflow.
Flexible: Layer on pre-validated content from other Accel-Amplicon Plus Panels (e.g. BRCA1 & BRCA2 Panel, Lynch Syndrome) or your own targets. The possibilities are endless.
Other key features include:
- Robust performance on cell-free DNA and FFPE samples starting with as little as 10 ng input.
- Highly sensitive detection of rare variants down to 1% allele frequency.
- Easy, single-tube assay with sequence ready libraries in under 2 hours.
- Streamlined analysis with bioinformatics resources including Primerclip and Genialis.
- Compatible with all Illumina sequencers
The Accel-Amplicon workflow uses a fast, single-tube approach consisting of a 90-minute target enrichment amplification step and a 10-minute adapter ligation step, yielding a 2-hour start-to-finish procedure.
The single-tube workflow includes two brief incubations to generate the multiplex amplicon targets and add a unique combination of Illumina-compatible indexed adapters, creating up to 96 uniquely-indexed libraries for multiplexing on a single sequencing run.
Protocols & Tools
- Protocol – Accel Amplicon & Accel Amplicon Plus Panels
- Protocol – Input DNA Quantification Assay
- Accel-Amplicon Master Mixing Volume Calculator
Custom Target Submission Form
Both catalog numbers, ordered as is, provide the same panel content; however, you may add additional targets to AP-TP8048 to customize your assay. Please use the Custom Target Submission Form to add additional content.
- Cat # AP-TP8048 Accel-Amplicon™ Plus Comprehensive TP53 Panel (48 rxns)
- Cat # AL-53048 Accel-Amplicon Comprehensive TP53 Panel (48 rxns)
- The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
- 90196 PEG NaCl Solution (96 rxns)