All-in-One Amplicon Solution
The Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel offers comprehensive coverage of the entire coding sequence of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, as well as coverage of all coding exons and 5’ and 3’ UTR regions of PALB2 (partner and localizer of BRCA2). Utilizing 302 amplicons with an average size of 149 bp, this panel generates targeted libraries compatible with Illumina® and Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms. The unique design of the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel enables compatibility with FFPE and cfDNA samples. This product is a complete kit that includes all components necessary for generating ready-to-sequence libraries, including primer pairs and indexed sequencing adapters.
But that’s just the beginning.
Assay more. Discover more.
This panel is modular, allowing you to add on focused content to achieve your most optimal design. Either use our pre-validated content or add your own targets to the core. We’ll work alongside you to design your assay and then Swift will optimize and wet-bench validate its performance before shipping it to you.
- Single-tube assay
- Ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- Inputs as low as 10 ng
- Average amplicon size of 149 bp for compatibility with FFPE and cfDNA
- Limit of detection as low as 1-5% for somatic mutations
- On-target specificity and coverage uniformity > 95%
- Leverages the high fidelity performance of the Illumina platform
- Complete library generation in a single kit
The Accel-Amplicon workflow uses a fast, single-tube approach consisting of a 90-minute target enrichment amplification step and a 10-minute adapter ligation step, yielding a 2-hour start-to-finish procedure.
Decrease Input, Not Sensitivity
Like the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1 and BRCA2 Panel, the Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel offers high sensitivity variant detection from input amounts from 10-25 ng. The kit utilizes Illumina-compatible dual-indexed adapter sequences and has been validated on the MiSeq® and HiSeq® platforms. Barcoded adaptors for sequencing on Ion Torrent platforms are also available (please inquire).
Protocols & Tools
- Protocol – Accel Amplicon & Accel Amplicon Plus Panels
- Protocol – Input DNA Quantification Assay
- Accel-Amplicon Master Mixing Volume Calculator
Custom Target Submission Form
Both catalog numbers, ordered as is, provide the same panel content; however, you may add additional targets to AP-BP8048 to customize your assay. Please use the Custom Target Submission Form to add additional content.
- Cat # AP-BP8048 Accel-Amplicon Plus BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel (48 rxns)
- Cat # AL-57048 Accel-Amplicon BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 Panel (48 rxns)
The below solution is included with your product. If you require extra, please add now:
- Cat # 90196 PEG NaCl Solution (96 rxns)